- Suggested 1:1 or group Google chats don’t work for everyone
Are you a sole trader/solopreneur and wondering why you’re not seeing suggested 1:1 chats based on current meetings on your Google Calendar?
- How to turn Google Maps on in Google Workspace
Are you looking forward to being able to use Google Maps from your Google Calendar sidebar to see and research place information on the same screen? I know I am – particularly as it includes the ability to add driving times to my calendar as well. Such a great feature! And it’s one of those […]
- My Google Calendar mobile app does not sync with my desktop Google Calendar
One of the main advantages of Google Calendar is how you can enter an event via the web interface and within seconds it is visible on your phone – or vice versa: add an event on your phone and woosh, there it is on Google Calendar on your computer. Unfortunately, for some people that last […]
- How do I share full access to my Google Calendar with someone outside my organisation?
Has this ever happened to you – you’re trying to share your Google Calendar with someone outside of your business and the only option you have is ‘See only free/busy’? But when you share internally there’s no problem? Essentially what’s happened here is the Google Workspace administrator has limited how you can share your calendar […]
- Are Google Calendar tasks private?
Yes they are. In fact they are so private that you can’t even share them with someone else, which is a major failing in my opinion and one of the reasons I still keep using Google Keep. Want to learn more about Google Keep and how you can use it in your small business? Check […]
- How can I see when a Google Calendar event was created?
Wondering when a Google Calendar event was created or modified? There’s only one way to do that if you’re using the free version of Google Calendar.
- Are Google Keep notes backed up?
Are Google Keep notes backed up? Well yes and no. But there’s a great way to keep a separate copy of them if you want via Google Docs
- Setting up Gmail Signature blocks in Google Workspace
Want to automatically add a signature block to your email? Or choose a different signature every time you write an email? Learn how!
- Why can’t I see my tasks on the Google Calendar mobile app?
Update September 2020: Google is slowly rolling out the ability to add Tasks from the Google Calendar mobile app which is fantastic news. When you click on the + button in the bottom right, you’ll see the ability to add a Task as well as Event or Reminder. No more worrying about where your tasks […]
- I’m not seeing my reminders or tasks in my Google calendar – what’s going on?
This is a question I hear a lot – someone will tell me they created a Google Keep reminder or a Google Task but that they can’t then see the item in their Google Calendar. The first thing is to confirm – is this happening on the desktop/laptop version of Google Calendar or on the […]