- See which Google Workspace features are available for your license
Wondering why you can’t see a particular Google Workspace feature? Check out this table (updated 15 June 2022) to see if it’s available for your particular Google Workspace license.
- Using Google Workspace and can’t change your profile picture?
If you’re an administrator then you’ve got the power to change this for your users – read on to find out how. If you’re a user who’s experiencing this issue – send this article to your administrator!
- How do I cancel a Google Workspace trial?
Did you start a trial of Google Workspace and decide it wasn’t for you? Sorry to see you go, but it’s fairly easy to cancel the trial.
- How to create group inboxes in Google Workspace
Do you have many people needing access to the one inbox – like support staff or freelancers? This simple to understand article walks you through exactly how to set up such an inbox.
- How to add email aliases to Google Workspace
Using Google Workspace in your small business and want multiple emails like contact@, info@ etc? This simple to understand article steps you through exactly how to add them in a simple, easy to understand way
- How to add multiple domains to Google Workspace
Do you have multiple domains that you’d like to manage through the one Google Workspace installation? Find out how in this simple, easy-to-read article.
- Can Google Workspace host my website?
Wondering if Google Workspace can host your website? The short answer is yes – this easy to understand article walks you through the long answer including the pros and cons!
- How to contact Google Workspace support as an administrator
Having issues with Google Workspace? This comprehensive article describes all the support options available to you as an administrator
- What are Rapid and Scheduled Release domains in Google Workspace?
What does Google Workspace mean when it talks about Rapid release and Scheduled release domains?
- Google Workspace Weekly Round-up for 18 October 2021
No new rollouts at all this week but there were plenty of announcements from Cloud Next ’21 and quite a few previously announced updates completed rolling out
- Google Workspace Weekly Round-up for 11 October 2021
A much quieter week for Google Workspace update announcements compared to last week but there’s still a few interesting updates rolling out, so keep your eye out for those.
- Google Workspace Weekly Round-up for 04 October 2021
This week we’ve got a lot of updates – upcoming and in-progress as well as updates that were completed last week. In fact there’s 14 in total!
- Improve your Google Workspace security by adding a Super Admin account
A comprehensive guide to improving your small business Google Workspace security by setting up a separate Super Administrator account
- Launch of Google Workspace Individual
Google Workspace Individual has now launched in five countries with 8 Google Meet premium features and a new version of Google Calendar booking appointment slots.
- Google Chat – the definitive guide for Google Workspace administrators
This is a complete guide to Google Chat for Google Workspace administrators. Learn how to set up and administer Google Chat in a small business with this simple to understand, but in-depth post.
- What Google Workspace Admins need to know about Google Meet updates – May 2021
This quick yet comprehensive article helps small business Google Workspace admins learn all they need to know about the May 2021 Google Meet updates including what they need to do as an administrator and the effect it will have on their end users.
- How to turn Google Maps on in Google Workspace
This article explains how to resolve the “no access to google maps contact administrator” error in just a couple of quick easy steps – so let’s get started. Actually, before we do – just a reminder that you’ll need to have Google Workspace administrator rights to resolve this issue. If that’s you, fantastic. If not, […]
- How to allow someone outside your business access to a Google Calendar
Has this ever happened to you – you’re trying to share your Google Workspace Calendar with someone outside of your business and the only option you have is ‘See only free/busy’ but really you want them to see the event details? For sole traders this usually happens when they try to share their work calendar […]
- Is Instagram right for my small business?
How do I work out if Instagram is right for my business? Eight things to ask yourself before hitting upload.