Does this sound familiar?
You’re going through the Google Workspace free trial set up process and you see that you have to select a Business Standard as the Google Workspace subscription but you actually want Business Starter!
So you escape out of the process, disappointed that you can’t now grow your business with professional email for your business (firstname.lastname@example.org), secure file storage and sharing, real-time document collaboration, and 24/7 support.
Stop! Come Back!
You CAN still get all the above benefits at your preferred price point…
Go through and complete the trial set up. Once you’ve completed it change your subscription down to Business Starter through these steps:
- In the Admin console, go to Menu BillingGet more services.
- Scroll to Business Starter and click Switch.
- Review the impact this change will haveclick Get started.
- Select a payment plan:
- Flexible Plan—No long-term commitment, pay for the users that you have each month, and add or remove users as needed.
- Annual Plan (Monthly Payment)—Requires a one-year contract, pay a monthly user commitment, and add users as needed. To increase the number of users, for users needed, enter a new number. The Annual Plan is not available when you downgrade to a lower-level edition.
- (Optional) To add a promotional code, for Flexible Plan, click Add promotion code and enter the code. In fact why not get in touch to see how I can help you get 10% savings on your first year with Google Workspace?
- Click CheckoutPlace Order.
Now, you’ll have access to Business Starter for the remainder of your free trial and beyond!
Want more personalised help?
I hope this article was of assistance to you, but if you want more personalised help then why not get in touch?
I specialise in helping small business owners just like you work better with Google Workspace so you can save time and money by streamlining your business processes; increasing your productivity; and improving client and employee comunications.