- See which Google Workspace features are available for your license
Wondering why you can’t see a particular Google Workspace feature? Check out this table (updated 15 June 2022) to see if it’s available for your particular Google Workspace license.
- Using Google Workspace and can’t change your profile picture?
If you’re an administrator then you’ve got the power to change this for your users – read on to find out how. If you’re a user who’s experiencing this issue – send this article to your administrator!
- Keep multiple Google calendars updated with Zapier
Want to sync certain events from a personal to a work Google Calendar without manually inviting it each time? Learn how a Zapier workflow may be the answer in this easy to read, practical article.
- Track your time in Google Calendar and Google Sheets
Want to track the amount of time you’ve spent on a particular project, client or activity? Learn how Google Calendar, Google Sheets and Zapier may be the answer in this easy to read, practical article.
- Improve your Google Calendar productivity with keyboard shortcuts
Do you want to create or edit an event with a single click? How about jump to a specific date in Google Calendar? These shortcuts will help improve your productivity in less than 5 minutes!
- How Do I Suggest A New Time in Google Calendar
We’ve all experienced it right? Someone sends us a calendar invitation and we want to attend but the time or date just isn’t right. So how do you suggest a new time if you’re using Google Calendar?
- How To Create a Google Calendar Event Template
Do you ever have to create the same event over and over? Perhaps you’ve got standard ‘job details’ that need to be added to an event – how do you make sure they’re properly added?
- How to create a Google Calendar event from Gmail
Did you know there are two different ways to create a Google Calendar event from Gmail? Both are easy to do but you do end up with different calendar events
- How do I cancel a Google Workspace trial?
Did you start a trial of Google Workspace and decide it wasn’t for you? Sorry to see you go, but it’s fairly easy to cancel the trial.