Google Workspace Security
Using Google Drive
- Using Google Workspace and can’t change your profile picture?If you’re an administrator then you’ve got the power to change this for your users – read on to find out how. If you’re a user who’s experiencing this issue – send this article to your administrator!
- See which Google Workspace features are available for your licenseWondering why you can’t see a particular Google Workspace feature? Check out this table (updated each week) to see if it’s available for your particular Google Workspace license.
- Keep multiple Google calendars updated with ZapierWant to sync certain events from a personal to a work Google Calendar without manually inviting it each time? Learn how a Zapier workflow may be the answer in this easy to read, practical article.
- Track your time in Google Calendar and Google SheetsWant to track the amount of time you’ve spent on a particular project, client or activity? Learn how Google Calendar, Google Sheets and Zapier may be the answer in this easy to read, practical article.
- Improve your Google Calendar productivity with keyboard shortcutsDo you want to create or edit an event with a single click? How about jump to a specific date in Google Calendar? These shortcuts will help improve your productivity in less than 5 minutes!
What is That Online Stuff?
Well at its core it’s me (Priya) looking to help you (the non-technical small business owner) get more out of your Google Workspace investment, both as an administrator and an end user.
Make the most of your Google Workspace investment
Small business owners wear many hats including that of Google Workspace administrator but I’m betting that’s not your most favourite role! However it is mine – in fact I love helping small business owners get the most out of their Google Workspace investment.
And one way I do that, is by sending you all the tips, news and resources you need to run Google Workspace in your small business, so you can spend less time on ‘all that stuff’ and more time running the business you love.
Published every Sunday night to set you up for the week ahead. Designed and written by a small business owner for small business owners.