These days there’s a plethora of information out there telling you about a specific Google Calendar hack; or showing you how to tweak a particular Gmail setting. And most of this information is aimed at corporate employees or personal users.
But there’s very few (if any!) websites or YouTubers that go beyond the basics to offer you next-level advice, insight and analysis of Google Workspace – by a small business owner, for sole traders and small business owners like you.
And that’s where That Online Stuff comes in. It’s all about context – offering usable and practical advice on how to
- make the most of Google Workspace as a productivity and collaboration tool for your small business venture
- manage Google Workspace as a small business owner and
- maximise your cybersecurity defences using Google Workspace tools
Get real, practical information on how to use
- Calendar, Tasks, Gmail and Keep to better manage your time as a sole trader or small business owner
- Drive, Meet, Groups and Gmail for better collaboration inside and outside your business
- Google Workspace security features to their full potential, minimising the risk of cyber breaches or email compromises.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter. Published every Sunday night to set you up for the week ahead. Designed and written by a small business owner for small business owners.